Today’s Parental Paradigm
It makes sense that while college-aged students navigate this exciting period of their lives, many of you parents are serving as their GPS (Global Parenting System). You often take care of the demanding details for your college-aged students, like finding them a decent place to live. Here at MyCollegeCondo.com, both you and college-aged students alike can find university apartments, off-campus housing and student housing.
MyCollegeCondo.com makes it easy for parents and students to research neighborhoods, amenities, rental rates, lease options and lifestyles at various communities. Once that perfect apartment is found, both parents and students can share their findings with each other by email, Facebook, Twitter or YouTube. MyCollegeCondo.com.com can be accessed and used on smartphones and tablets, which is often necessary for both you and your college-aged student, who are always on the go.
For students and parents, day-to-day life doesn’t start at 9 a.m. and end at 5 p.m. You want to be connected 24/7, and MyCollegeCondo.com is available to everyone, everywhere at anytime.
- When apartment hunting, many college students are mainly focused on finding a place that is near campus and close to their friends, while parents such as you tend to want to dig a little deeper before putting their stamp of approval on your son or daughter’s new home away from home.
- MyCollegeCondo.com knows you are just as excited as your college student in finding that perfect apartment home. As you relive your college memories in your own scrapbook of life, MyCollegeCondo.com is taking all the necessary steps to provide you with a trustworthy and reliable source.
FAQ for Parents
- Should parents be concerned about safety at off-campus housing?
- What calendar dates do parents and students need to be aware of?
- If parents want to be involved in their son/daughter’s college years, but don’t want to be overbearing, what are some options?
- Should students moving into off-campus housing get renter’s insurance?
- What are some tips parents can give students who are considering entering into a lease?
- What money management tips should parents share with their college students?
- What are my responsibilities and liabilities as a guarantor or co-signer?
Should parents be concerned about safety at off-campus housing?
Mauris mauris ante, blandit et, ultrices a, suscipit eget, quam. Integer
ut neque. Vivamus nisi metus, molestie vel, gravida in, condimentum sit
amet, nunc. Nam a nibh. Donec suscipit eros. Nam mi. Proin viverra leo ut
odio. Curabitur malesuada. Vestibulum a velit eu ante scelerisque vulputate.
What calendar dates do parents and students need to be aware of?
Sed non urna. Donec et ante. Phasellus eu ligula. Vestibulum sit amet
purus. Vivamus hendrerit, dolor at aliquet laoreet, mauris turpis porttitor
velit, faucibus interdum tellus libero ac justo. Vivamus non quam. In
suscipit faucibus urna.
If parents want to be involved in their son/daughter’s college years, but don’t want to be overbearing, what are some options?
Nam enim risus, molestie et, porta ac, aliquam ac, risus. Quisque lobortis.
Phasellus pellentesque purus in massa. Aenean in pede. Phasellus ac libero
ac tellus pellentesque semper. Sed ac felis. Sed commodo, magna quis
lacinia ornare, quam ante aliquam nisi, eu iaculis leo purus venenatis dui.
- List item one
- List item two
- List item three
Should students moving into off-campus housing get renter’s insurance?
Cras dictum. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus
et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in
faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Aenean lacinia
mauris vel est.
Suspendisse eu nisl. Nullam ut libero. Integer dignissim consequat lectus.
Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per